£10.32 - £16.30
20 August 2021
**Exciting opportunity for experienced and passionate support workers to join Steps Ahead Care & Support, rated as outstanding by CQC**
This role requires providing support to a young gentleman in Cheltenham.
He lives in his own adapted bungalow in which suits all aspects of his daily life.
The client enjoys watching tv, comedy movies and programmes about cars.
You will be working on a 2 to 1 basis.
What we offer our staff?
· Competitive rates of pay £10.32 – £16.30
· A comprehensive training package, including provision of mandatory training, role specific training and inclusion on QCF level 2 (dependent on your current qualifications)
· £200 bonus through the refer a friend scheme
· Access to our 24-hour on call/debrief service
· Free bespoke classroom-based training
· Frequent supervisions and weekly visits with our field supervisors
· Access to a TRiM practitioner if required
· Designated Care Management team, ready to liaise with you in relation to your shifts, support and wellbeing
· FREE DBS check
· Rota's provided a month in advance
· No uniform, we believe each member of the team should be seen as an individual
· Chance to opt into our pension scheme
· Holiday pay
· Entry into a monthly draw with prizes that supports local businesses
· Opportunities for professional development
· A chance to make a real difference in a person’s life
· We enforce an equal opportunity policy
· Sense of belonging within a tight knit team
Responsibilities will include
Available shifts -
8:00 - 21:00
21:00 - 8:00
Weekdays and weekends available.
You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all spectrum of society.
Steps Ahead Care & Support specialise in providing support to adults and young people with Acquired brain injury, learning disabilities, spinal injuries and complex care.
We are an established company with a proven track record of offering excellent support to our clients since we first opened in 2009.
We have been awarded two consecutive OUTSTANDING rating by CQC. Please find out recent report here: www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-110439732.
If you are interested in this role, would like to apply, or for further information please contact our Recruitment Co-Ordinator Emily, at our HQ on 01752 547257.
Alternatively, please see our website to apply for our current vacancies https://www.stepsaheadsupport.co.uk/vacancies