£10.32 - £16.30
20 August 2021
**Exciting opportunity for experienced and passionate support workers to join Steps Ahead Care & Support, rated as outstanding by CQC.**
The role requires providing support to a male with an acquired brain injury.
The client has a passion for exercising and going to the gym therefore we are looking for energetic and active individuals.
What we offer our staff?
· Competitive rates of pay £10.32 - 16.30
· A comprehensive training package, including provision of mandatory training, role specific training and inclusion on QCF level 2 (dependent on your current qualifications)
· £200 bonus through the refer a friend scheme
· Access to our 24-hour on call/debrief service
· Free bespoke classroom-based training
· Frequent supervisions and weekly visits with our field supervisors
· Access to a TRiM practitioner if required
· Designated Care Management team, ready to liaise with you in relation to your shifts, support and wellbeing
· FREE DBS check
· Rota's provided a month in advance
· No uniform, we believe each member of the team should be seen as an individual
· Chance to opt into our pension scheme
· Holiday pay
· Entry into a monthly draw with prizes that supports local businesses
· Opportunities for professional development
· A chance to make a real difference in a person’s life
· We enforce an equal opportunity policy
· Sense of belonging within a tight knit team
4 hours a day 5 days a week.
Days to be confirmed.
Responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining a safe and clean environment
· Promoting independence
· Supporting with activities
· Community Access
· General household tasks
Requirements for the position:
· A full clean driving licence is required
· A minimum of 6 months health and social care experience is required for this role preferably with specific knowledge and familiarity of brain injuries, however transferable skills and personal experience will be considered.
You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all spectrums of society.
Steps Ahead Care & Support specialise in providing support to adults and young people with acquired brain injuries and learning disabilities.
We are an established company with a proven track record of offering excellent support to our clients. We have been awarded an overall rating of OUTSTANDING in our recent CQC inspection. http://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-110439732
If you are interested in this role, would like to apply, or for further information please contact our Recruitment Co-Ordinator Emily, at our HQ on 01752 547257.