£11.15-16.30 per hour
Exeter & Honiton
05 May 2022
*FLEXIBLE HOURS AVAILABLE*
Established in 2009, Steps Ahead Care & Support are specialists in providing support to those who have sustained an acquired brain and/or spinal injuries, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
Rated as OUTSTANDING by CQC, we work with clients and staff in a collaborative and innovative way to deliver a service of excellence.
Our staff are our biggest asset, and we are always keen for like-minded individuals to join Team Steps to become a part of something incredibly rewarding and person-centred.
-Full or Part Time Hours available
-Flexi hours available Monday - Sunday
.Other hours available on an agency basis
· Offering the client person centred support to promote their independence.
· Assisting with his daily routines.
· Organising and enabling access the community.
· Arranging and supporting to attend imperative appointments.
· Facilitating a tailored rehabilitation programme.
What do we offer our team?
· Competitive rates of pay - [£11.15 - £16.30 per hour] + extras for bank holidays.
· £200 bonus through the refer a friend scheme
· Access to our 24-hour on call/debrief service
· Free bespoke classroom-based training
· Frequent supervisions and weekly visits with our field supervisors
· Access to a TRiM practitioner if required
· Designated Care Management team and access to our 24-hour on call service
· FREE DBS check
· Rota's provided a month in advance
· No uniform, we believe each member of the team should be seen as an individual
· Chance to opt into our pension scheme
· Holiday pay
· Entry into a monthly draw with prizes that supports local businesses
· Opportunities for professional development
· A chance to make a real difference in a person’s life
· We enforce an equal opportunity policy
Requirements for the position:
· Energy and enthusiasm as the client can sometimes have low motivation
· Enjoy a variety of sports and be up to trying new activities
· A full clean driving licence is essential
· A minimum of 6 months health and social care experience.
· Transferable skills and personal experience will be considered.
· Acquired Brain Injury experience is an advantage.
You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications.
If you are passionate about making a difference, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact us for further information on 01752 547257