£10.75 - £16.30
05 May 2022
Exciting opportunity for experienced and passionate support workers to join Steps Ahead Care & Support, rated as outstanding by CQC.
We specialise in providing support to adults and young people with Acquired brain injury, learning disabilities, spinal injuries and complex care.
We are an established company with a proven track record of offering excellent support to our clients since we first opened in 2009.
The role requires providing support to a gentleman with a spinal injury in Dawlish.
The client lives in his home with his dog.
What we offer our staff
· Competitive rates of pay £10.75 – £16.30
· A comprehensive training package, including provision of mandatory training, role specific training and inclusion on QCF level 2 (dependent on your current qualifications)
· £200 bonus through the refer a friend scheme
· Access to our 24-hour on call/debrief service
· Free bespoke classroom-based training
· Frequent supervisions and weekly visits with our field supervisors
· Access to a TRiM practitioner if required
· Designated Care Management team, ready to liaise with you in relation to your shifts, support and wellbeing
· FREE DBS check
· Rota's provided a month in advance
· No uniform, we believe each member of the team should be seen as an individual
· Chance to opt into our pension scheme
· Holiday pay
· Opportunities for professional development
· A chance to make a real difference in a person’s life
· We enforce an equal opportunity policy
· Sense of belonging within a tight knit team
Responsibilities will include:
You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all spectrum of society.
If you are interested in this role, would like to apply, or for further information please contact our HQ on01752 547257.